Sunday, July 25, 2010

More from Kaeson


Same day, new post....Just to update, and an excuse to show more of my sweet baby boy.

At his 2 week appointment he was already 9 pounds and 2 ounces, and 22 inches long! We also took him in at 3 weeks, since he was starting to get a nasty cold, and being the paranoid new mom I am, he HAD to see a doctor. Long story short, at THAT appointment, he was already 10 pounds 11 ounces. Growing like a weed. I LOVE chubby babies.
Since I'm blogging, I may as well go all out on this...There are some family members who have yet to meet Kaeson, considering they are on a whole other continent, this might prove to be very difficult. So, I am going to tell all about this sweet kid we've brought into our lives.
Kaeson is just the best baby! He doesn't cry much, and he loves to snuggle. Lucky for me, because that's all I asked for in my baby, that, and a head of hair, which I was also very lucky to get! He sleeps almost through the night, only waking up 2 or 3 times to eat. Kaeson LOVES his monkey bouncer, but only when it's on vibrate. For the most part he likes to be held when he's sleeping, so he's yet to spend a night in his crib. And that has nothing to do with the fact that I hate to take my eyes off of him for even a second :-). He's become very alert already, and fights taking his naps like crazy. Lucky mommy, gets to listen to him whine for a half hour before he'll give in.
Well, that's about the gist of it, not much else goes on with a newborn. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment