Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kaeson is 2 months old!

Actually, he was 2 months on the 22nd, but today he had his 2 month check up! He weighed in at 13 lbs 12 oz, a little more than I expected, ranging in the 90th percentile! And was 24 inches tall, a little LESS than I expected, ranging in the 80th percentile.... I thought for sure he was taller, but oh well, still adorable. And as a side note, his head size is only in the 30th percentile! Luckily for him, he doesn't look unproportioned.

He also got all his shots, and he loved the oral immunization, and lapped it up like candy. Buuuuuuut, he didn't do so well with the shots, he had 3 of them today, and I almost cried along with him. I shoved his bottle in his mouth as soon as we were done, and he passed right out. I was so proud of my brave little guy!

No more shots for at least 2 more months...thank goodness! I can't handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment